A comprehensive Notion bullet journal that helps your start of 2022 organised!
Why did I make this?
I have been using bullet journals to boost my productivity for years. I used to rely on the note-taking app on iPad; however, I spent too much time drawing the layout so sometimes I got lazy to set it up. Besides, I don’t bring iPad to the office, so the bullet journals were only for my personal use and need other tools to manage work tasks.
Notion is one of those tools I use for work (and I believe this will be the last one). I found Notion is very powerful for planning and progress tracking; especially, it allows multiple views to suit different needs. So one day I had the idea that what if I integrate bullet journal and work planner as one on Notion.
I spent almost 6 months to keep experimenting with different setups and finally, I created the best version you see now. Therefore, I would like to share it with anyone who may find it helpful and save your time! Now let me quickly go through some features.
This template includes:
- Annual Goals Planner - this will help you set three goals at the beginning of the year and keep them on track when every quarterly review.
- Quarterly Reviews - these will guide you to reflect on the past quarter and plan forward.
- Monthly Log - this will give you a clear view of tasks and events this month and help you plan the weeks. Review the archive and monthly habit tracker and do the monthly refection to close up the month.
- Weekly Log - this will help you plan every week in 2022. Distribute your weekly tasks to the days and manage your schedule accordingly to keep a great work-life balance.
- Daily Log - this is helpful for daily time management. Open your daily log in the morning, look at today’s events and tasks assigned from the weekly log and plan your morning, afternoon, and evening.
- Calendar - this can be found in the future log, monthly log, weekly log, and daily log. Add your meetings, parties, events, and the holidays to the calendar wherever you see it and manage them with tags.
- Habit Tracker - this is shown in both daily and monthly logs and of course, the database is linked. So you can easily track and review it in either way you prefer.
I plan to write a guide about how I use this template and maybe can also do a short video. Please register your interest https://storethestories.gumroad.com/follow.
How to use this template?
Once your purchase is completed, you’ll receive a link to the template or you may be redirected to it. Click "Duplicate" on the top right corner. This template includes 100+ pages, so it may take a few minutes to show in your Notion workplace. Please don’t try to close or refresh the page.
Does this template work on the free version of Notion?
Yes! You can enjoy the full benefits of this template on a free account.
If you don’t have a Notion account yet, you can create your personal account: https://www.notion.so/personal
Can this template be shared with others?
No, this is a personal license for individual use.
Still have questions?
Please feel free to send your feedback or questions to email@example.com
Subscribe and follow me for more bonus resources https://storethestories.gumroad.com/follow
Get immediate access to: